- You can select Gaussian Mixture Fitting by choosing "GaussMix",
Multiple Line Fitting by choosing "LineMix".
- Click in a image plane to add sample points.
- You can also add uniformly distributed sample points by clicking
- "ClearPts" enables to clear all sample points
- You can select the number of kernels by choosing 1 to 10.
- You can initialize the kernels by clicking "InitKernels".
- You can start EM algorithm by selecting "EM Run" or "EM
1 Step"(one step)
- You can stop "EM Run" by selecting "EM Stop".
If Gaussians or Lines disappear by EM, initialize kernels by